Apr 12, 2012

"Memes really do come true."

Taken from Texts from Hillary. Image was actually a submission from US Secretary of State Hillary "Hillz" Clinton herself. Click here for the signed copy.

I discovered the Tumblr site, Texts from Hillary, through a couple of tennis fans that I follow on Twitter. People, this is how a fan site should look like. I've always liked Secretary Hillary Clinton and, while I'm not a US citizen, I honestly believe that she is possibly the most awesomest President that the US never had. (Hillz, can you re-consider for 2016?) Seriously, Hillz > Obama. Who run the world? Girls. ZOMG, she even got a text from Mr. Perfect (a.k.a. Ryan Gosling) himself! Sadly, the creators of this hilarious Tumblr site has decided to "stop while they are ahead". ("Is it really possible to top a submission from the Secretary herself? No.") But, we'll always have the LOLz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's all stay classy.