Jun 15, 2012

Unintentional hilarity: Sesame Street diplomacy

*I didn't know that there's such a thing as Sesame Street diplomacy. I wonder who among Ernie, Bert, Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Oscar the grouch and Elmo would've made a fantastic Ambassador?

*A couple of observations from Maroon 5's Payphone video: (1) Adam Levine and his female companion in the video were running in front of the robbers and they couldn't get a clear shot of him?! (2) why are the cops running after Adam's character? Aren't the robbers STILL inside the bank? (3) Adam's sexy but he's still no Jason Statham.



*This book about marriage and game theory totally makes sense. Really, props to the author. I would've made a thesis out of it if only I was able to think about it first.

*Who knew that googling Scottish tennis player, Andy Murray, could yield these hilarious photos of other players?

*For the record, I wouldn't mind seeing a Bollywood number during the opening ceremony of the Olympics. I'll take that over Beijing's fake fireworks and lip-synching.

1 comment:

  1. I especially love love love the last sentence about Bollywood and Beijing's fireworks. =) Is it just me or China has been stigmatized for good?

    ReplyDelete

Let's all stay classy.